Brought to you by Downtown CBS
Businesses in the Downtown CBS area have come together for a HUGE giveaway!
11 lucky winners will walk away with some super cool prize packages and gift cards from our local businesses!
We’re giving away over $1250 worth of gift cards and prizes!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 19 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Newfoundland and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on [June 23, 9:00am NST] and ending [July 9, 12:00am NST].
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by completing the challenges listed here: https://e6752793.wishpondpages.com/landing-page-2553024/ and entering a valid name and email address. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association. You may enter as many times as you wish under the parameters provided. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of evelen prize packages. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, provincial, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND NEWFOUNDLAND WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located In Newfoundland having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association is the sole sponsor of this contest.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by the Downtown Conception Bay South Business Improvement Association is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By participating in this contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.